Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 3 working days of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Choose from 1.5 Litre narrow base or 2 Litre jug
- 3 Horse Power motor (2,238 Watts)
- Variable speed dial and pulse button with full manual control
- Voltage: 220-240V / 50-60Hz
- OmniBlend I has a turn-dial for variable speed control, providing full control over the power, and pulse button for a quick chop.
- The 3HP, 2238 Watts motor is one of the most reliable motors in the industry.
- The motor is protected against power surges and overheating with its overload reset button.
- This means the motor will not burn out, no matter how tough the Ingredients being used.
- The motor in combination with the strong stainless steel blade assembly crush ice, nuts and seeds with ease.
- OmniBlend’s durable jugs are made from light-weight polycarbonate, and designed for the food and hospitality industry.
- The jugs are easy to clean and virtually unbreakable.
- A tamper is included with the jug, assisting in blending thicker drinks like freezos and iced coffees, as well as nut butters, and smoothie bowls.
- The tamper makes it possible to blend without adding additional liquid like closed cup blenders require.
- Both 1.5 and 2 litre jugs fit interchangeably on all OmniBlend bases.
- The functionality of both jugs is the same, with the 2ltr jug just offering greater capacity.
- The 1.5 Litre narrow base jug is a little shorter and smaller so when mounted on the machine fits in more confined spaces – under some overhead cabinets for example.
- You can blend any liquids, sauces and pastes, and also grind dry ingredients.
- The 1.5 Litre jug also fits in a sound cover.
- The 2 litre jug is taller, and greater capacity so you can make more at any one time.
- This jug is suited for the same use as the narrow base 1.5ltr jug: blending smoothies, cocktails, soups, nut milk, hummus, nut butter, nice creams as well as grinding dry ingredients.
- OmniBlend blade assembly is made from stainless steel, and with 6 blades it’s designed to create a smooth consistent textures time and time again.
- The OmniBlend blender will last you a life time, and is well suited for intensive, daily use.
- From blending your breakfast smoothie, to making a snack for the kids, and sauces to complement your dinner.
- Blending has never been easier or the results as smooth.
- It’s recommended to not wash the jug in a dishwasher.
- Rinse immediately after use with hot water.
- After blending sticky or fatty ingredients, add a drop of dishwash soap to the jug with a cup lukewarm water, and blend for 30 seconds on high speed to clean the blades.
- Then hand wash the jug in soapy water.
Please Note: OmniBlend offers local support, and doesn’t charge for labour should you need any service over time.
- Available in: 1.5 Litre narrow base or 2 Litre jug
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 3 year warranty, with guaranteed availability of parts and no charges for labour
1.5 Litre Narrow Base Jug:
- Dimensions: H-41cm (49cm with Tamper) W- 19cm D-20cm
- Weight: 4.9kg
2 Litre Jug:
- Dimensions: H-51cm (59cm with Tamper) W- 19cm D- 20cm
- Weight: 5.1 kg.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product27/07/2020, By OceanSlim design08/06/2020, By GoodnessGood smoothie maker27/05/2020, By RockFast blending, thoroughly blended21/05/2020, By KelseyExcellent blender, very satisfied with the quality. I highly recommend the OmniBlend.08/05/2020, By RealAmazed at the speed27/04/2020, By CandySuper power31/03/2020, By WinnerAmazing efficiency29/02/2020, By GoTop blender14/01/2020, By SupportPowerful21/11/2019, By RomyGood product, just a bit noisy and hard to wash as directed. Water tends to spill out over the sides and through the cap at the top. Also would be nice to know which is high on the setting as even the low is powerful... Overall does the job.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.