Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Powerful blender perfect for home & commercial use
- Digital control panel with 8 pre-programmed modes
- 3HP Motor with 1500 Watts of power
- Blending Speeds of up to 40000 RPM
- 6-Blade, stainless steel, serrated blade
- Heat-Resistant jug works well with hot contents such as soups
- Jug made is BPA-free & made from polycarbonate
- Easy-to-hold handle
- Simple to assemble
- Easy to clean
- Contents can be dropped through the top of the lid
- Comes with a: tamper, jug lid, lid knob, recipe book & user manual
- Make smoothies, soups, nut milks, nut butters & more
- Full 3 year warranty for home users
- Limited 3 year motor & 1 year parts warranty for commercial users
- Ensure that the blender is turned, the plug of the blender is plugged into a wall socket and the power supply from the wall socket is turned on.
- You have the option to feed the contents into the blender through the hole in the lid, and then use the tamper to ensure that your Ingredients are in the right position.
- You can also place larger ingredients directly into the jug & then close it with the lid & lid knob.
- Select a preprogrammed mode or blend manually.
- Do not immerse the motor in water.
- Wash the jug by adding a drop of dishwashing liquid with water and blend for 30 seconds.
- Rinse-out with water.
- Hand Wash the tamper, jug lid & lid knob.
- Capacity: 2L BPA-free jug
- Stainless steel serrated 6-blade
- Motor: 3HP
- Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Polycarbonate (BPA Free) Jug, Stainless Steel Blade, Plastic Base.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.