- Certified USDA Organic
- No synthetic additives
- Suitable for regular & seasonal immune support
Why should you take an amla supplement?
- Antibacterial & astringent; protects against infections like colds & ‘flu
- Improves the body’s immune response
- Source of vitamin C & antioxidants
- Increases white blood cell count
- Helps to rid the body of the free radicals that damage cells
- Contains digestive enzymes; supports efficient digestion & regular bowel movements
- Contains plant tannins which strengthen intestinal lining & improve nutrient absorption
- Helps specifically with calcium absorption, promoting strong bones & teeth
- Helps with the absorption of iron, promoting healthy blood
- Supports healthy cell tissue & organs (heart & liver)
- Helps to strengthen the heart muscles & prevent plaque build-up in arteries
- Promotes healthy hair growth & enriches hair pigmentation (colour)
- Helps to prevent cholesterol build-up & lower high blood pressure
- Assists with regulating blood sugar levels
- Has a mild laxative & diuretic effect
In short, amla is a “superfruit” that will keep you feeling happy and healthy, the natural way.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct light.
Each 2 caplet serving contains:
- Amla fruit (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.) dried water extract 500mg
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product01/06/2020, By TalentCredible16/05/2020, By Alecialove11/05/2020, By makasalove30/04/2020, By NontobekoKeeps me regular.03/04/2020, By JarelLove that ftn stocks himalayas products.03/04/2020, By JarelLove that ftn stocks himalayas products.31/03/2020, By sandyreally helps with pimples24/10/2019, By SusieGreat boost, help my tummy a lot.30/06/2019, By They work and do exactly what they promiseI use the ashwaganda ginseng and amla c from Himalaya.27/06/2019, By NicoletteThis is a must-have in every household. Keeps you regular and good for the gut.27/06/2019, By aneesahavent noticed any results yet but its only been 2 weeks. will see after a month...12/06/2019, By NicoletteI've already purchased this product twice. It makes you regular and seems to repair the gut - so I give a big thumbs-up!04/06/2019, By BernardPerfect for cold and flus. Works wonders02/05/2019, By NicoletteMy first purchase of Amla C and I am happy so far. It is great and does exactly what I need it to. I think we all need more vit C in our bodies as this is the one thing the human body cannot or does not produce by itself. Vit c is also great for slowing the aging process - so if you have no other reason to use vit c, you do now.11/02/2019, By ShiksPotent source of Vitamin C. Good for boosting immunity and keeping colds & flu at bay.28/10/2018, By anonymousI take this along with gluthatione and selenium for my acne scaring. Works really well22/06/2017, By MeeresbrieseI've bought this product twice already! Amla C is an excellent supplement for shiny hair. And to boot it contains vitamin C which boosts your immune system.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.