- Certified USDA Organic
- No synthetic additives
- Suitable for regular & seasonal immune support
Why should you take an amla supplement?
- Antibacterial & astringent; protects against infections like colds & ‘flu
- Improves the body’s immune response
- Source of vitamin C & antioxidants
- Increases white blood cell count
- Helps to rid the body of the free radicals that damage cells
- Contains digestive enzymes; supports efficient digestion & regular bowel movements
- Contains plant tannins which strengthen intestinal lining & improve nutrient absorption
- Helps specifically with calcium absorption, promoting strong bones & teeth
- Helps with the absorption of iron, promoting healthy blood
- Supports healthy cell tissue & organs (heart & liver)
- Helps to strengthen the heart muscles & prevent plaque build-up in arteries
- Promotes healthy hair growth & enriches hair pigmentation (colour)
- Helps to prevent cholesterol build-up & lower high blood pressure
- Assists with regulating blood sugar levels
- Has a mild laxative & diuretic effect
In short, amla is a “superfruit” that will keep you feeling happy and healthy, the natural way.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct light.
Each 2 caplet serving contains:
- Amla fruit (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.) dried water extract 500mg
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/06/2017, By MeeresbrieseI've bought this product twice already! Amla C is an excellent supplement for shiny hair. And to boot it contains vitamin C which boosts your immune system.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.