- Ashwagandha gummies
- Made with KSM-66® Ashwagandha
- Contains organic fruit & vegetable juice
- Combats the effects of stress on the mind & body
- Clinically proven to reduce cortisol levels
- May aid memory, mental cognition & improve sleep
- Helps to maintain hormonal balance
- Can help to increase energy levels
- Free of gelatine
- Free of gluten, yeast, dairy, soy, peanuts, eggs or shellfish
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives or salicylates
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA
- Certified kosher
- Certified vegan
- Take 2 gummies, twice daily.
Did you know? Ashwagandha is a revered Ayurvedic herb that has been used as a Rasāyana (invigorating tonic) due to its ability to combat and reduce stress and improve overall well being.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- 60 Gummies
- Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Withania Somnifera L (Ksm-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract), Pectin, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Organic Fruit And Vegetable Juice, Organic Sunflower Lecithin.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy if not being used prior.
- Consult a physician if you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Suitable after pregnancy for lactating.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Recyclable plastic bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product27/08/2021, By Amanda BothaLovely product. Felt a difference immediately.22/08/2021, By Jeanne SimonsAnother amazing product from Goli. I have never slept so good before. I feel calmer more content and best of all without any artificial ingredient. Super natural. Thanks Holi
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.