- All-natural urinary tract infection remedy
- Can be safely used at all times by children, pregnant women
- Made from renewable vegetable starches
- No additives or fillers
- Value pack size for the whole family
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- One teaspoon (1/2 for children) of D-Mannose dissolved in water or sugar free juice every two to three hours.
- Continue for three days.
- For maintenance/or preventing recurring infection, take 1 teaspoon daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? D-Mannose is a naturally occurring saccharide (type of sugar) found in cranberries, apples and oranges in small quantities. As such, speak with your doctor or trusted healthcare professional before use if you suffer from diabetes.
- Nett Weight: 60 g.
- Serving Size: 2 g.
- Servings Per Container: 30.
Resealable plastic jar
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. DMannose is not a medicine and does not cure any disease. Always consult a health care practitioner if you don’t obtain relief from symptoms and do not stop using prescribed medication.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.