- 100% pure hydrolysed collagen powder
- Type I & Type III collagen
- Neutral flavour/taste
- Excellent source of protein & essential amino acids
- Powerful natural joint & cartilage support
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Anti-aging benefits for skin
- Promotes strong nails, healthy hair & better skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Strengthens arteries
- Supports the growth of muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Aids better sleep
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Made in Cape Town
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- Dosage: 10 – 30 g per day.
- Mix 1 - 2 level tablespoons with water or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork until fully dissolved.
- For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post-exercise.
- Can also be blended into your favorite smoothie or mixed into your morning coffee.
Did you know? Hydrolyzed collagen is a flavourless protein that the body uses to build skin, digestive system, joints, ligaments and more. It’s made from grass-fed cattle and is very easy for the body to digest.
- Reseal after opening.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Pure Hydrolysed Collagen powder (Bovine)*.
- *Pasture raised, grass fed.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 1500
- Protein (g): 90
- Carbohydrate (g):
- of which Total Sugar (g):
- Total Fat (g):
- of which Saturated Fat (g):
- Cholesterol (mg):
- Dietary Fibre (g):
- Sodium (mg): 250
- Potassium (mg): 2.50
- Calcium (mg): 152.70
- Resealable plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product14/07/2021, By NduvhoHas a grainy texture, best enjoyed with a glass of orange juice13/07/2021, By NduvhoI decided to try out this brand four months ago to help with my gut health and I have been very satistisfied. Its also gerat value for money.13/07/2021, By NduvhoI have been using this product for the last four months and its great quality. Also good value for money.02/07/2021, By ShelleyDissolves easily into my morning coffee13/06/2021, By NondumisoI love that it does not have any sugar or extra unneeded stuff. I am quite active, I have noticed that I recover sooner than I used to.18/05/2021, By AshlynI have seen and heard great things about this product, excited to see what it does for my joint pains and skin20/04/2021, By CarmenI bought this for my mom who is in her 60s. She says that she can feel the difference in her knees after a week of taking the supplement daily. She's very happy with the product.09/04/2021, By ThayaThis is my first collagen purchase and have only been using it for about 10 days but my insomnia has already dissipated. In fact, I slept for 14 hours one night! My hair growth seems to have sped up and my skin seems more glowy.26/03/2021, By Shakira CI have been using this product for 2 months and can definitely see a difference in my skin. Its much clearer even though I only use 1 tablespoon per day.18/03/2021, By LebogangHelps with my sleep, this is by far the best collagen I have bought.13/03/2021, By KhosiHelps with aches after exercise and joint pain in particular.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.