- Eye drops made with silver ions
- Aids the relief of inflamed, infected & irritated eyes
- Soothes dry & tired eyes
- May help to relieve pink eye
- Silver has antimicrobial properties that may help to combat infection
- Silver has antibacterial, antifungal & antiviral properties
- No harsh chemicals
- No synthetic Ingredients
- Made in South Africa from local ingredients
- Recyclable packaging made from 100% recycled materials
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- 1 - 2 drops in each eye when needed.
- Use in moderation.
- Never use for more than 14 days in a row.
- Not contact lense compatible.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened: Store at room temperature & use within 30 days.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from microwave ovens.
Did you know? colloidal silver has been used as an antiseptic for centuries due to its antimicrobial properties. Research suggests that Silver Ions attach to the cell walls of microorganisms (such as bacteria, viruses & fungi) damaging the cell membranes of these microorganisms & making them ineffective.
- This product is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Not suitable for individuals with Silver sensitivity.
- Nett Volume: 20 ml.
- Ag+ (Silver) ion particles suspended in purified water.
- Silver (Ag+).
- Recycled plastic bottle & lid held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.