- Targeted Relief for Acute Bowel Distress
- Supports a healthy intestinal environment and immune response.
- Provides targeted support for healthy intestinal function for jet-setting patients.
- Designed for reliable outcomes and acute care with a concentrated dose of S. boulardii.
- This product is vegan, gluten and dairy free.
- Take one capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- For best results, store in a cool dry place or keep refrigerated.
A 3:1 blend of: 4 billion live organisms†† *
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001
- Saccharomyces boulardii (providing 5.5 billion live organisms††) 275 mg *
Other Ingredients: Active dried yeast (S. cerevisae var. boulardii, sorbitan monostearate), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, sodium copper chlorophyllin), B. lactis, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, L. rhamnosus, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and microcrystalline cellulose.
††At date of expiration.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product04/05/2020, By KirstyThey are alive and well, makes yogurt.01/08/2018, By TaniaI stopped using this and my doctor said, noooo, keep going! This is a long-term thing. He showed me lab test results that indicated that my gut has a lot of inflammation affecting the rest of my body, so I am back to get some more.21/06/2018, By MrsPepperHighly recommended probiotic. Great customer service.20/12/2017, By TaniaThis product is supposed to be kept cool, so I appreciated the extra wrapping which was used during delivery.16/09/2017, By LindaThis is the best probiotic product I have used. Highly recommended. The customer service of this company is really good.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.