- Refreshing rooibos & green tea kombucha
- 100% natural & raw, low in sugar
- Rich in nutrients, antioxidants & enzymes
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Crafted to perfection in Cape Town
- Packaged in recyclable PET bottles
- A bottle of pure health & happiness!
Flavour profile: Spicy ginger and light, uplifting lemon infusions complement the fermented kombucha base, creating a refreshing and energising flavour.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this kombucha in the mornings to kick-start your energy for the day.
Benefits of kombucha:
- Boosts energy levels
- Enhances immunity
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Combats inflammation
- Contains live mother cultures which promote gut health
- High in health-giving, protective antioxidants
- Helps to detox the body
A note on sugar: Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sodas and sports drinks. Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the live cultures. During fermentation, the cultures will “digest” the sugar. By the end of the process, only minimal residual sugar is left behind. Happy Culture products are made with raw brown sugar.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha, but 250-500ml per day is the suggested maximum amount.
- Raw green tea kombucha (purified water, green tea, live mother cultures, Himalayan crystal salts, residual raw brown sugar), cold pressed ginger (1.5%), lemon extract (0.15%), turmeric (0.1%)
21 out of 21 people would recommend this product12/11/2018, By Julie-AnneOne of my favourite flavours. Just the right amount of sweetness, fizz and tang. Some of the other flavours are too sweet. My best by far!20/10/2018, By NoraThis not only tastes great but I love the packaging. It is so appealing!17/10/2018, By MarlisaLove this drink it’s so refreshing and gives you tons of energy and it’s super healthy for you which is a plus.12/10/2018, By Aliciabest kombucha I have found in SA. Not too sweet or fermented tasting09/10/2018, By archiluluBy far my favourite flavour of the lot! Ginger is spicey and the lemon makes it super refreshing23/08/2018, By Barbgreat!02/08/2018, By SamIncredibly delicious. I have spent a fortune on this stuff :-)31/07/2018, By JThere isint anything better then a Happy Culture Ginger & Lemon on a hot day at the beach. Its the only brand of kombucha I'll buy.30/07/2018, By SusanDelicious!!! Best Kombucha I ever tasted.
23/07/2018, By AydupreezYummy! Highly recommend above the rest.23/07/2018, By IsabellaThe Cucumber & Mint combination is super refreshing. Elegant and clean with a fine but persistent bubble. My tummy definitely felt the goodness! Particularly delicious on a hot summers day! (also pairs really nicely with a botanical gin :) )07/07/2018, By HanlieVery nice!06/07/2018, By SamanthaDivine! my favourite flavour30/06/2018, By LoreenFavorite flavour21/05/2018, By LindseyWhat a great pick me up, a great flavour combination and overall great kombucha!15/05/2018, By LaylaaI enjoyed this flavour!10/05/2018, By GenPotI find that some kombuchas can be a little too fizzy, but this one had the perfect balance for me. Such a great flavour too! I just wish they had a glass option...01/04/2018, By AnneRecently discovered this brand. This is my favourite flavour of the Happy Culture ones. Nice fizz26/03/2018, By CaitMy favourite flavor (although all are good)04/03/2018, By StephnieDelicious and refreshing. I really enjoyed this flavour - not too sweet - and will buy again.03/03/2018, By Jeanne JWe thought this tasted like a very crisp, very dry apple cider. So good I have decided to make my own kombucha.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.