- Grass-fed and pasture-raised gelatin
- Made from 100% bovine sources
- No additives
- Neutral taste
- Glyphosate free
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Porcine free
- Certified KETO
- Certified Paleo Friendly
- Kosher - Pareve
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
Homemade Baobab Fruit Gummy Recipe::
- Pour 1 tablespoon of gelatin in ½ cup of cold water.
- Let it sit for approximately 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the mixture into 1½ cups of very hot liquid and add in your best baobab fruit powder (https://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/health/superfoods-and-greens/superfood-powders/baobab) to taste.
- Sweeten to taste with your favourite natural sweetener (https://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/food/baking-and-cooking/sugars-sweeteners).
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the liquid into a mold or ice tray and allow the gelatin to chill until firm before serving.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Gelatin and collagen have virtually identical nutritional profiles.
- Nett Weight: 454 g.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (12 g).
- Servings Per Container: 38.
- Bovine Gelatin.
Typical Nutritional Information: per Tablespoon (12 g)
- Calories: 40
- Protein (g): 11
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg):
- Packed in recyclable cardboard tubes with HDPE and aluminium ends.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States of America.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/10/2023, By FlorI love
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.