- No artificial preservatives
- No chemicals, pesticides or GMOs
- Rich natural flavour and nutritional goodness
- High in vitamin C and B6, both needed for a strong immune system
- Rich in antioxidants; helps to improve heart health and circulation
Garlic is one of the world’s favourite flavourful seasonings, but it’s so much more than that. This versatile veggie has a long history of culinary and medicinal use, and today it’s known to help your body ward off a variety of real-life “vampires” like colds and flu, chest infections, congestion and even cardiovascular disease. A truly tasty way to care for your immune system and protect your heart.
Recipe for Garlic Tea
This tea is great for easing respiratory problems like coughs, colds, chest infections or bronchitis.
- 4 cups of boiled water
- The equivalent of 5 cloves of garlic
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 1tsp raw grated ginger
- Boil 4 cups of water. Remove the water from the heat.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice and raw ginger, and stir well.
- Cover the mixture, and let it steep for 20 minutes.
- Strain and drink 4 cups (hot or cold) throughout the day for about 7 days to treat respiratory ailments.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product26/05/2017, By HanriLove the Garlic Granules. Great taste, a must have in our home.08/05/2015, By NicolaTastes great, will buy again
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.