- Powdered prebiotic that supports gut health
- Maintains good bacteria & restores a balanced gut microbiome
- Protects the gut, gastrointestinal lining & stomach
- Soothes intestinal lining and membranes of the gut
- Scientifically researched ingredients: GUTGARD® & EpiCor®
- Added gut restorative ingredients: Glutamine, Zinc, Aloe Vera & Beta-carotene
- Strawberry & vanilla flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, egg, soy, wheat & crustacean
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults and Teens: Take 5 g (equal to 2 level metric teaspoons) mixed with 125 ml of water, once daily with food or as professionally advised.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 2.5g (equal to 1 level metric teaspoons) mixed with 75 ml of water, once daily with food or as professionally advised.
- For best results mix powder with a small amount of water into a paste then add the remaining water to taste.
- Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- This product is suitable for vegetarians but not vegans due to its natural flavours. The natural strawberry flavour & the natural vanilla flavour that Good Health uses are made from substances extracted from plant or animal sources (dairy products, including fermented products, may be used in this product).
- Nett Weight: 150 g
- GutGard® Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel Leaf, EpiCor®, Glutamine, Zinc, Beta Carotene, Xanthan Gum, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Maltodextrin, Beetroot Powder, Natural Sweetener, Natural Colour, Natural Flavours.
- Plastic tub with lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.