Deficiency of magnesium is widespread because many of us have lifestyle factors that actively deplete magnesium such as lack of sleep, excess stress, or alcohol/caffeine/sugar consumption. On top of that, many natural sources of magnesium are becoming depleted (such as the soil due to over-farming and high pesticide use) and water filtration systems remove much of the naturally occurring magnesium in water.
The ocean is still a wonderful source of magnesium and trace minerals, but for those of us who don’t have daily access to a beach, transdermal magnesium oil can be the easiest and most effective way to increase magnesium levels. Some research shows that adequate magnesium can do everything from reduce stress to improve sleep and even eliminate morning sickness!
- Magnesium oil is a natural substance and can be applied to the skin and poured into baths.
- Magnesium oil has the ideal delivery essentials enriched with medical benefits unequal in the world of medicine.
- Quite often one doesn't need the prescription of a doctor to administer it. You can relax in a bathtub with magnesium oil in it or massage it on the skin to give a subliminal healing and rejuvenating effect.
- Consistent use of this oil has been found to reduce the occurrence of low blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, migraine, fatigue, chronic pains, insomnia, and minimizing the symptoms of asthmatic attacks.
- Magnesium oil is so vital in the body that its deficiency has been associated with loss of appetite, personality change, and revulsion or even increased cases of heart disorder in extreme cases.
Daniel Reid, author of Tao of Detox says, “Using magnesium oil is the quickest and most convenient way to transmit magnesium chloride into the cells and tissues through the skin. 2-3 sprays under each armpit function as a highly effective deodorant, while at the same time transporting magnesium swiftly through the thin skin into the glands, lymph channels, and bloodstream, for distribution throughout the body. Spray it onto the back of the hand or the top of the feet any time of day or night for continuous magnesium absorption. Regardless of where you apply the spray on the body, once it penetrates the surface of the skin, the body transports it to whichever tissues need magnesium most.”
Spray lightly to arms, legs and stomach and massage/rub until solution is absorbed. A slight tingling sensation may be experienced at first which is perfectly normal and will cease after a few minutes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.