- Hypo-allergenic & biocompatible menstrual cup
- Ideal for beginners: smal & sliml
- Your Goddess Cup can be used for up to 5 years
- Empowers you with up to 12 hours of leak-free confidence
- Holds 3-5 times more than regular pads & tampons
- Replaces at least 1200 regular pads, or tampons
- Cotton carry pouch for discreet convenience
- Can be used during any sporting activity, including swimming
- Can be used at night when sleeping for more than 8 hours
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use sanitary products
- Easy to clean & care for
- B Corp-Certified
How to insert your Goddess Cup:
- Wash your hands with hot, soapy water before inserting, removing or handling your Goddess Cup.
- With your forefinger, press the rim of the cup down into the inside of the cup.
- Grasp the rim of the cup with your other hand to help maintain the crease, while continuing to pinch firmly with original hand to ensure that the rim is still pointed.
- Insert the Goddess Cup until the stem is 1-2 cm inside of the vagina.
- Release the crease, and allow the Goddess Cup to spring securely and comfortably into place.
- Make sure the cup is fully unfolded once in place to ensure no leakage and a secure fit.
How to remove your Goddess Cup:
- Sit in a comfortable position and relax your vaginal muscles.
- You should be able to feel the stem of your Goddess Cup.
- If not, reach up and grasp the stem.
- Once reached, relax and pull gently.
- If the cup feels “stuck”, you can press gently on one side to release one of the air holes.
- Moving the cup from side to side will also help.
- Once your Goddess Cup reaches the entrance to the vagina, keep it upright.
- Tip the contents into the toilet.
- Rinse, and reinsert if required.
- Thoroughly rinse your Goddess Cup using clean, warm water.
- Ensure that the air holes are clear of any residue.
- Submerge your Goddess Cup in a small pot of water, and bring to a boil for 5 minutes to sterilise between cycles.
- Allow the water to cool before removing your Goddess Cup.
- Air dry, and store in the Cotton pouch provided.
- Should your Goddess Cup accidentally fall into the toilet or be dropped onto the floor, repeat the sterilisation process.
- Complete the full sterilisation process before first use.
- The Goddess Cup is suitable for virgins. However, inserting anything, including a menstrual cup into the vagina may cause stretching or tearing of the hymen. Should you have any strong religious, cultural, or personal beliefs about keeping the hymen in tact, using a cup should be avoided.
- It remains inconclusive whether or not silicone menstrual cups are associated with toxic shock syndrome (TSS). Should you have any concerns around this, consult with your gynaecologist before use.
- The Goddess Cup can be used in conjunction with an intrauterine device (UID)
- The Goddess Cup is not a contraceptive. It will not prevent pregnancy.
- The Goddess Cup is not a prophylactic. It will not prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s).
- Small (Slim fit)
- Capacity: 13 ml Length: 6 cm Rim Diameter: 3,5 cm
The Goddess Cup comes in a regular fit (wider and shorter) and a slim fit (thinner with a slightly longer length).
- Capacity: 13 ml
- Length: 6 cm
- Rim Diameter: 3,5 cm
Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging:
- The Faithful to Nature Goddess Cups are boxed in a recyclable cardboard box, certified by the FSC, and printed with plant-based inks.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.