- Natural raw coconut chips
- Preservative-free, sulphite-free
- A source of fibre & healthy fatty acids
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Makes a wonderful snack or add to muesli & muffin mixes
- Choice grade
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% plastic free and recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2761
- Protein (g): 6.9
- Carbohydrate (g): 24
- of which Total Sugar (g): 7.4
- Total Fat (g): 60.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 57.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 16.3
- Sodium (mg): 37
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Sri Lanka.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/07/2021, By MishkaThe original box of FTN coconut chips (not sure if this is the same) were amazing. Sun dried, flavourful and best of all not roasted brown but crisp white flakes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.