- Pop out puzzle fruit snack
- Pressed fruit cut different into shapes
- Made from mango, apple & pear pulp
- Mango taste
- No preservatives, artificial flavourings, colourings or sulphur
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- Collectable card inside
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Open cardboard box & inner film.
- Pop out the different shapes.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Once open store in an airtight container.
Did you know? Learning important messages about sustainability,ecology and the plastic pollution crisis is easier for kids to remember and understand when paired with positive reinforcement.
- Nett Weight: 20 g
- Apple Pulp, Mango Pulp, Pear Pulp, Apple Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C, Flavouring.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1327
- Protein (g): 1.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 72
- of which Total Sugar (g): 59.1
- Total Fat (g): 0.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): <0.1
- Unsaturated Fat (g): <0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8.5
- Sodium (mg): 10
- Vitamins (mg): 1359
- Cardboard & paper made from 70% recycled materials. Carton made from FSC board.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product29/03/2021, By RayLove the idea of the puzzle23/03/2021, By CaitlinFun snack that encourages my kids to eat dried fruit.18/02/2021, By Chanel LezarMy kiddies love these puzzle snacks! They are so tasty & full of nutrition so I don't have to worry! Plus they learn while they snack! Ps. Yummy for mommy too!15/02/2021, By AletteGreat healthy school snack / activity25/12/2020, By LuckyExcellent18/12/2020, By Karabo5/518/12/2020, By ExploreI love it30/10/2020, By GowwaaIf you love mango, you'll love this with no news, yummy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.