- Raw, unfiltered honey
- Medium-sweet with butterscotch notes
- Deliciously spreadable
- Doesn’t crystalize
- Part of a limited seasonal harvest
- Naturally antibacterial
- Free from additives
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Hoerikwaggo Raw Honey because of its seasonal sustainability. Their honeys’ flavours change with the Earth’s rhythm, keeping us in sync with her natural ebb and flow, based on what flowers are blooming.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? According to legend, the Khoisan discovered a naturally fermented drink in the hollows of old trees, made from honey that dripped into the water-filled hollow which then fermented naturally. Inspired by their discovery, the Khoisan began to brew their own alcoholic honey drink, called “Karri”. Karri bears many similarities to the better-known Nordic Mead.
- Nett Weight: 500 g.
- Raw Creamed Honey.
Please Note: Creamed honey has been treated to a process of controlled crystallization by whipping raw honey. This prevents it from forming larger crystals when cold and going ‘grainy’. It doesn’t contain any dairy.
- Potted in clear glass jars.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product10/06/2020, By MichelleA nice creamed honey, not too sweet which is difficult to find in a honey. Not the most flavourful but I really like how it's from local bees and it still has a nice taste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.