- Natural rolled oats
- Source of long-lasting energy
- High in fibre
- Great for baking
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Delicious used in muesli or in baking bread, biscuits or muffins.
- To make fine oatmeal grind oats in a blender or food processor.
- To cook as porridge: Bring 1 cup oats and 2 cups water to the boil with a pinch of salt and allow to simmer for 10-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Suggestion: Serve with milk, honey and chopped nuts.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 1 kg.
- Serving Size: 48 g (~½ cup).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1660
- Protein (g): 14.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 56
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.1
- Total Fat (g): 7.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 10.4
- Sodium (mg): 0
Allergens: Packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Packed in recyclable, resealable PET plastic bag.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Finland.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.