- An excellent liver and gallbladder tonic
- Good for treating kidney and bladder conditions and preventing kidney stones
- Healing for the pancreas and spleen
- Stimulates bile which promotes digestion and helps prevent gallstones
- Can help lower high blood pressure
- Has a healing effect on abscesses and boils
- Helps ease chronic joint pain such as rheumatism and arthritis by removing toxins and poisons in the joints that can cause inflammation
- It’s a good source of potassium which is important for cellular and electrical function
- It can relieve fluid retention and helps your body excrete waste by stimulating and healing the organs that do this job. It can also act as a mild laxative
- It can support the lowering of bad cholesterol
- Supports your liver when you have overindulged
Take 1 to 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care practitioner
Should abscesses and boils not improve within 1 week, please consult a practitioner. Before taking dandelion for rheumatism, please ensure that a practitioner has diagnosed the condition. Should rheumatism not improve within 6 weeks, please consult your practitioner
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Although dandelion has no known serious side effects, in large doses it may cause upset stomach or skin rash. Always consult your medical practitioner before taking natural remedies, especially if you have existing health problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are on medications.
Contra-indications: Do not use with bile duct and intestinal obstruction.
In the case of known allergic response to the Compositae family it should be avoided.
60 vegecaps, each containing Taraxacum officinale powder 300mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.