- Aloe bitters come from the sap of the fleshy succulent aloe plant which forms into crystals when it is cut
- Aloe bitters are a traditional herbal remedy for constipation and acts as a laxative. It benefits the digestive system in general and is also an anti-parasitic
- Anti–inflammatory and nutritional properties make aloe bitters good for easing arthritic pains
- Because aloe bitters stimulates bowel movement it can aid with indigestion
- Aloe sterols stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the skin and can contribute to wrinkle reduction
- Is a natural adaptogen that boosts your immune system and helps your body adapt to stress
- No fillers of any kind, just 100% pure herbal goodness
Flora Force is a family run business that is environmentally aware and makes high quality, full strength natural medicines that are efficient and safe.
Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care practitioner
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Extended use for longer than 8-10 days may cause loss of peristalsis.
Aloe may reduce the absorption of oral drugs and increase potassium loss caused by diuretics; may cause kidney irritation.
Contra-indications: Do not use in: pregnancy or breastfeeding; during menstrual bleed, gastro-intestinal inflammation, intestinal obstruction, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, haemorrhoids.
Not to be used by children younger than 12.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Not to be used in pregnancy and by breast feeding mothers.
Drug Interaction: Over use and misuse can cause potassium loss leading to increased toxicity of cardiac glycosides. Increased potassium loss caused by diuretics due to laxative effect.
Hypoglycaemic effect. Persons on diabetic medicine should monitor their blood sugar levels.
60 vegecaps each containing 350mg Aloe Ferox Powder & 100mg Psyllium Husk Powder
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product23/10/2020, By KrystalYes my altimate get go for my tummy issues. Def works and very gentle.16/07/2020, By KimGood and gentle26/02/2020, By PalmiraLove it! It works well to keep my tummy regular21/07/2019, By TThis product really works so before you take it make sure you are going to be in the comfort of your home in 20-24 hours time as you’ll need the loo near! I suffer from constipation constantly and this product helps 100%. I take it at night as directed but only when needed, not every night.11/12/2018, By MeganNatural24/07/2018, By hassanaIt really works. I have a problem with constipation and tried many products from different companies, but the aloe bitter rocks excellent product, Thank You26/08/2017, By mbaliIt really taste and smell like aloe and it does realeve constipation, I had to alternate days though as it was quite strong
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.