- Medium roast ground coffee
- Single origin coffee from Ethiopia
- Certified organic & Fairtrade
- 100% Arabica: Cofea Arábica 741012 & 74110 varietals
- Floral aroma with subtle acidity & citrus overtones
- Hand-picked & dried
- Home processed coffee: only ripe cherries picked
- Pulped on the same day of harvest
- Sustainably sourced from small scale farmers
- Expertly roasted & processed in South Africa
- Ecocert certified organic
- Certified B-Corp
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Espresso Ground - Fine: Single(8g): brew for 25-30 seconds to reach 30ml. Double (18g): brew for 25-30 seconds to reach 60ml.
- Filter Coffee Ground - Medium: 2 x Heaped Scoops (30g) to 500ml water.
- Plunger/French Press Ground - Coarse: 2 x Heaped Scoops (30g) to 500ml water, steep for 4 min, then plunge.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 250 g
- 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Kraft paper with recyclable plastic valve.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Ethiopia, Processed In South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.