- Light and fluffy, quick-cooking white rice
- High in energy
- Versatile and easy-to-use pantry staple
- No additives, or preservatives
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. Our 100% recyclable paper bags made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Thoroughly rinse before use.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight 1kg.
- Long Grain Jasmine White Rice (100%).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1481
- Protein (g): 7.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 78
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0,7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.3
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Thailand.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product23/03/2022, By EdOur absolute go-to for rice now. Affordable and really tasty.26/11/2020, By Catherinevery tasty and fragrant! Lovely with asian dishes31/10/2020, By NoeksThis Jasmine rice tastes so good and it cooks up well. I would definitely buy again.25/10/2020, By MaureenThought I would get some jasmine rice for a change from basmati. I cooked up a big pot and divided into portions and froze most of it. Tastes good and is easy to thaw out when needed.14/10/2020, By CarlaDelicious and quick to make. Surprisingly works as risotto rice in my Instant Pot! Even a hit with my fussy 3 yr old.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.