- Light and fluffy, quick cooking white rice
- High in energy
- Versatile and easy-to-use pantry staple
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- No additives, or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s organic pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- Thoroughly rinse before use.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- Available In: 400 g, and 1 kg.
- Jasmine White Rice (100%).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1481
- Protein (g): 7,4
- Carbohydrate (g): 78
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0,7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.3
- Sodium (mg): 0
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Thailand.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product15/04/2021, By FranSo far, by far the best jasmine rice we have bought locally.04/03/2021, By Jo-anneLove using Faithful to Nature products, their Jasmine rice is quick to cook and delicious.28/01/2021, By YukiNothing wrong with them but also nothing special. Will probably get the same type of rice cheaper in any Asian grocery stores.24/01/2021, By TanyaSticky, tasty,fragrant rice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.