- 100% natural perfume
- Accredited by the International Perfumers Guild
- Blended in 100% natural grain alcohol
- Free from artificial additives
- Propylene glycol free
- Bottled in clear glass
Perfume Profile: Fougère (Fern)
- Top notes of bergamot and lavender
- Heart notes of rosemary and rosewood
- Foundation notes of cassia, vanilla and vetiver
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know?
- To be considered a true perfume, a scent must blend a minimum of 10 fragrances. Essencia Natural Perfume expertly strikes a delicate balance of at least 10 fragrances in the formulation of their International Perfumers Guild accredited collection.
- Available In: 2 ml and 25 ml
- 100% Natural Grain Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark (Amyris) Oil, Cananga Odorata Genuina (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cassia) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Notice: Always use essential oils with caution when pregnant.
13 out of 16 people would recommend this product27/02/2021, By LizelleThis is a very masculine scent that I would not recommend for women as it is quite strong but if your into a wooden smell then try it! It softens after a few minutes but as with all natural perfumes does not last all day but at least there are no nasty toxins included as per mainstream perfumes so I am okay with reapplying during the day. Gave this to my man though!06/01/2021, By SivuThe price was ridiculous for such a small bottle and also came almost half the bottle was empty. Really disappointed. It smells nice but doesn't last, therefore is not worth the price.05/01/2021, By GlendaVery overpowering and did not smell good on me. I really wanted an alternative to normal perfume but this was not for me unfortunately.11/12/2020, By JodieNeed to get use to this fragrance. Initially I used too much and the smell was overpowering and choking me up a little. Its a lovely scent though and makes me think of nature/ vintage smell02/11/2020, By DaphneI'm loving this perfume. Great aroma and lasts long, but without overpowering. Will most definitely buy the larger size in future.27/10/2020, By ThasmineSmells amazing06/07/2020, By SabelweA bit too strong for my liking, but good.26/06/2020, By LiliLovely smell, but a little strong for me!29/05/2020, By KarenCannot begin to say how many natural fragrances I’ve tried. And been disappointed. I was buying from Lush but turns out they’re not that clean.
I bought a tester of the Essencia Forest Dew and loved it. This is my second bottle of the full sized fragrance.
It’s a woody, earthy, enveloping scent.
Unlike other natural perfumes - it lasts.
My husband hates me “smelling like stuff” but even he likes it.
It would be nice if they made a more economical larger bottle.11/05/2020, By RealAwesome fragrance08/05/2020, By ngwediI love this, similar to a natural perfume that I was in love with so I'm glad to have found a replacement, will be buying the larger bottle. It is earthy and woody with a hint of spice!29/03/2020, By GreenMarvelous ingredients11/03/2020, By MichaelaI'm very particular when it comes to fragrance, and this is exquisite. It takes me to a place where nothing sucks, or ever has. A little goes a very long way01/01/2020, By LiaLovely fragrance , only a little needs to be used as it's rather strong .30/11/2019, By NinaGorgeous warm, complex fragrance - I'll be buying the full size. A scent that lingers for a long time - won't ghost on you!15/11/2019, By KarenI purchased the sample to test the fragrance and loved it.
Tend to like fresh and floral fragrances.
The description doesn't give much insight as to what to expect.
What I like is that it lasts, unlike the ones I've been buying from Lush.
Will be buying the full size version with my next F2N order.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.