- 100% natural perfume
- Ultra-versatile, perfect signature fragrance
- Blended in 100% natural grain alcohol
- Free from artificial additives
- Propylene glycol free
- Bottled in clear glass
Perfume Profile: Citrus/Woody
- Top notes of grapefruit, lemon and lime
- Heart notes of orange blossom and rosewood
- Foundation notes of amyris, cedarwood and patchouli
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? To be considered a true perfume, a scent must blend a minimum of 10 fragrances. Essencia Natural Perfume expertly strikes a delicate balance of at least 10 fragrances in the formulation of their International Perfumers Guild accredited collection.
- Available In: 2 ml and 25 ml
- 100% Natural Grain Alcohol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Cedrus Deodara (Cedarwood) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark (Amyris) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Benzoin (Styrax Benzoin) Extract.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Notice: Always use essential oils with caution when pregnant.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product10/12/2019, By JessicaA lovely handbag size. The smell doesn't last long, but it is strong.07/12/2019, By JessicaSmall for handbag. Great smell, but has to touch up later. Don't overdo it, the scent can be overwhelming.11/11/2019, By NazLoved this, for me, captivating fragrance !13/10/2019, By ValerieDidnt enjoy the fragrance - very "generic perfume" fragrance
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.