- Hydrates and repairs skin from head to toe. Use as a moisturiser, lip balm, eye cream, hair mask and also works wonders on eczema and skin irritations
- Heals burns, treats cuts and scrapes, fades scars, provides relief from eczema and psoriasis, to condition hair, as an aftershave and an after sun lotion, as a hand and cuticle cream, as a makeup remover, eye cream, massage balm, as a bum cream, to reduce stretch marks, to heal cracked and dry skin, and as a hydrating face mask
- Take a moderate amount with your finger. A small amount will go a long way.
- Rub the cream in your palms until it takes the form of oil.
- Apply gently on the skin.
Egyptian Magic will keep indefinitely, even once opened.
Honey, Beeswax, Olive Oil, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Bee Propolis
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/01/2019, By BeeMy skin has never been so beautiful and clear at the same time. But then again is there any fault that this product can bring to one’s skin? No! Lol02/12/2018, By SafiyyahSo pricey especially since other products with similar ingredients are available. and made me breakout so use it for body not face now.13/11/2018, By EsterWorks very well18/07/2018, By BLove this cream! I had read about it online and was keen to try it for a long time. I have acne prone skin and breakout often, and despite the common idea being that you shouldn't use oily products on your skin, this works! My skin has cleared up significantly. Tend to use it at night mostly.21/06/2018, By NSHVery good on dry skin or patches on skin - has really helped my kids skin to heal when they get injured esp. on their faces
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.