- Superfood crisps
- With sauerkraut, red cabbage & sea vegetables
- Enriched with pea protein, probiotics & Ormus minerals
- A satisfying savoury snack
- Air-dried at low temperatures
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Did You Know? Earthshine sauerkraut is made in earthenware crockpots, using traditional wild fermentation methods to give it excellent natural flavour and nutritional value.
- Ingredients: White Cabbage, Carrots*, Sauerkraut (White Cabbage, Kalahari Salt, Ormus Minerals) (14%), Lemon Juice (8%), Activated Sunflower Seeds*, Red Cabbage, Kale*, Activated Pumpkin Seeds, Cashew Nuts (Tree Nuts), Pea Protein*, Kalahari Salt, Black Pepper* (1%), Kelp, Turmeric* (1%), Probiotics (<1%), Ormus Minerals (<1%).
Allergens: Tree nuts
Nutritional Information (per 25g serving):
- Energy: 538kJ
- Protein: 5.4g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 7.7g
- of which total sugars: 3.4g
- Total fat: 7.8g
- of which saturated fat: 1g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 3g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Dietary fibre: 3.4g
- Total sodium: 459mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product01/07/2020, By LeebeeI love all of the Earthshine Nutricrisps flavours. These are great if you enjoy sour flavours.04/05/2020, By ElderNot my favorite
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.