- Superfood crisps
- With kimchi & activated seeds
- Enriched with baobab fruit, pea protein & probiotics
- A satisfying savoury snack
- Air-dried at low temperatures
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Did You Know? Earthshine kimchi is made in earthenware crockpots, using traditional wild fermentation methods to give it excellent natural flavour and nutritional value.
- White Cabbage, Carrots*, Kimchi (Cabbage, Chilli*, Garlic*, Ginger*, Kalahari Salt, Ormus Minerals) (15%), Activated Sunflower Seeds*, Red Cabbage, Kale*, Lemon Juice, Cashew Nuts (Tree Nuts), Activated Pumpkin Seeds, Baobab Fruit* (3%), Pea Protein*, Kalahari Salt, Kelp, Paprika*, Cayenne Pepper* (<1%), Ormus Minerals (<1%), Probiotics (<1%).
Allergens: Tree Nuts
Nutritional Information (per 25g serving):
- Energy: 540kJ
- Protein: 5.1g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 8.8g
- of which total sugars: 3g
- Total fat: 7.5g
- of which saturated fat: 1g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Dietary fibre: 3.1g
- Total sodium: 460mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
6 out of 8 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By YususGreat product30/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By TGreat product07/05/2020, By LeighThese are best enjoyed sprinkled over a salad to add some additional nutrition, crunch and flavor.05/05/2020, By TinaDigging this04/05/2020, By AshDid not enjoy29/04/2020, By Shay*edit to the first review: don't be surprised when you open your delivery and see the tiny packet!29/04/2020, By ShayThe density of the product means the bag is tiny - don't be surprised when open your delivery and see the box. I felt like one of those Amazon shoppers who thought they were ordering a full size bed and a doll bed arrived. HAHA!
While it is an interesting product with lots of flavour, the kimchi taste I was craving just isn't there. Boo hoo.
That being said, I would probably eat a whole box of these things if they were in my house. Maybe it's the umami, maybe it's the crispiness.
The only reason I won't recommend the product to a friend is because my kimchi-chasing buddies would be left wanting.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.