- Cold-pressed, extra virgin Avocado oil for frying, sauteing or cooking
- May assist in reducing your blood cholesterol and provide essential heart support
- Ideal for high temperature cooking
- Lower in saturated fats and higher in mono-unsaturated fats
- A source of vitamin E and antioxidants
- Kosher certified
- Vegan friendly
- Locally made
- Held in a reusable and recyclable glass bottle
- Ideal for blending with your salad dressings, marinades and sauces
- Can be used for frying eggs or cooking waffles and pancakes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Available in: 500ml & 1 Litre
- 100% Pure Avocado Oil.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 3.76
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 100
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 18.7
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Glass, plastic & vinyl
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.