Please Note: This beautiful rug is handmade with love, and with that comes variations in design - please contact our customer care centre if you would like to confirm the current available designs.
- Dimensions: Approx. 195 x 66.04cm
- Materials: 100% organic Cotton
- 2 colour options
- Extra-wide & extra-long
- Biodegradable & eco-friendly
- No PVC or synthetics
- Dyes are azo-free & lead-free
This Cotton rug is suitable for all types of meditation, yoga and pilates practices; great for Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Bikram yoga.
You can use your yoga rug as it is, place it on top of another mat, or lightly mist the surface before use.
Did You Know? In ancient yoga practices, before the modern indoor yoga studio came about, mats or rugs were covered with Kusha grass to provide insulation against the damp or cold earth underneath.
Please Note: Each mat is individually handmade and dyed in India, so the colours may differ to the image shown.
- The yoga rug is machine washable, however hand washing is highly recommended.
- Cold wash only. Use mild natural detergents only.
- Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Please Note: Dyes may bleed slightly because they are azo-free & lead-free.
- Please Note: The rug is made from Cotton fibre and will shrink slightly during the first wash. Hand wash and hang to dry, so that the fabric stretches and shrinkage is minimal.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/12/2017, By SamPerfect for yoga and meditation21/09/2016, By Robyn SmithAlthough I also use this for stretches, the rug works like a charm as a meditation matt too.17/12/2014, By AngeliqueThe texture provides a firm grip (except if your feet/hands are lotioned or oiled). The horizontal stripes help correct alignment. It smells so much better than plastic mats: like fresh cotton, subtly sweet and salty, altogether quite cozy. Haven needed to wash it yet, but will let you know how that goes when I do. Very attached to this mat.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.