- All-natural herbal supplement
- Sutherlandia has antiviral properties to help boost immunity, and combat colds & flu
- Olive leaf extract has natural antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal effects
- Can help to eliminate the cause of bladder infections
- Can help regulate blood sugar levels
- Can help to stimulate appetite
- Free from animal ingredients, sodium, sugar, and yeast
- 100% plant-based supplement
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Maintenance Dose (Adults): 1 x vegecap twice daily, with meals.
- Therapeutic Dose (Adults): 1-2 x vegecaps three times daily, with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Consult your physician prior to use, especially if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This is a food supplement and does not claim to cure a disease.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding without consulting your health practitioner first.
- Discontinue use if any side effects occur.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Olive leaf has been shown to reduce low-density lipoproteins (LDL), otherwise known as “bad cholesterol”, and can help to lower blood-pressure.
- Capsules: 60 Vegecaps.
Ingredients: per Capsule.
- Sutherlandia Frutescens Powder (300 mg), Olive Leaf Extract (100 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product15/10/2020, By LeeCant say if it really works, but I like the combination of ingredients. It contains only a small amount of olive leaf (which is what I'm looking for) and having it with Sutherlandia is great.27/09/2020, By LiciaA great natural immune boost.14/09/2019, By Gail McwilliamsI heard of Cankerbos and its immunological prevalence. I bought this product from this range, first time 8 years ago and i still take 2 Capsules every day. I havent been off work sick once in 8 years and often used to get chest infections and sore throat.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.