- Synergistic blend of 5 different herbal extracts
- Formulated especially for the symptoms of menopause
- Can help stabilise mood swings caused by hormonal imbalance
- Can help delay the onset of osteoarthritis
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Dong quai has hormone balancing and oestrogen replacement properties often prescribed in Traditional Chinese Herbalism.
- Black cohosh contains natural precursors to oestrogen, supporting your body’s healthy production of hormones.
- Red clover contains phyto-oestrogens, plant-based hormones which mimic the body’s natural oestrogen.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Vegicaps: 60 (400 mg each)
- Dong Quai (100 mg), Black Cohosh (90 mg), Red Clover (90 mg), Sage (60 mg), Arjuna (60 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Notice: The above statements have not been evaluated by the medicines control council and are intended for educational purposes only.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/01/2021, By NO MORE SWEATSAfter using this product for about 4 weeks my hotflashes was a thing of the past. I do recomend this product to anyone suffering night sweats. It even helped with my vaginal dryness. Amazing product. Recommended it to a friend and after her first bottle she had a 90% decrease in her nightsweats and hotflashes
14/08/2020, By LimphoIt works a 100% better than all the other products that help with hot flushes that I've used. It's the best!20/07/2020, By JaneNot bad for some menopausal symptoms however not good for hot flushes.19/02/2020, By RoseI was recommended from a friend to avoid taking HRT. I was sweating 24/7 and was becoming unbearable. Within a week of taking Meno-fast there was a vast difference. No more sweats and sleep and night sweats are no longer a problem.02/12/2019, By LungiSo...there's an Anna, Marina & Leoni who reviewed all of this brand's products on the same day 6th November with simply "I love it".
How is this helping when it's clearly disingenuous? At this point, all products have a single review. Is it the same person, and does she work for the brand (or all of them)? I value people's reviews and their experience using the product sold here as they play a small role in my decision to buy or not buy. Nonetheless, I just bought this so hopefully, I will come back with a real review.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.