- Blend of herbal antifungals
- Formulated especially for candida infections
- Ingredients work harmoniously to support a healthy immune response
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Echinacea has been demonstrated in clinical trials to increase white blood cell count, naturally supporting the body’s ability to fend off fungal infection.
- Burdock root effectively weakens candida albicans by reducing its biofilm production, making it easier for antibodies to cleanse it from the system.
- Zinc is essential for the body’s healthy production of a naturally occurring protein called metallothionein (MT). MT prevents candida from proliferating.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Candida albicans (the pathogenic yeast implicated in candidiasis) produces a phyto-oestrogen which can cause long term hormonal disruption in men and women.
- Vegicaps: 60 (400 mg each).
- Echinacea (75 mg), Sodium Caprylate (150 mg), Amla (50 mg), Burdock Root (50 mg), Zinc AAC (5 mg), Oregano (70 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Notice: The above statements have not been evaluated by the medicines control council and are intended for educational purposes only.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product04/09/2020, By NomaBeen using it for almost two weeks, these are working better than many other medicines I've tried. Highly recommended09/06/2020, By TamiGreat product! Used it for 6 months straight (got rid of a nasty infection in about 2 weeks, after many many chemical prescriptions without results), to make sure it cleaned up any "built up" of Candida. Best product I have used04/06/2020, By LouineBeen using it for 2 weeks and very happy so far18/05/2020, By NonhlanhlaTrying this for the first time. Let's see!17/02/2020, By feliciait is a very good product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.