- Pure natural copper carafe
- Perfect for enjoying copper-infused water at home
- Beautiful design, handmade in India
- Plastic-free, eco-friendly
- Alkalises & ionises the water
- Destroys bacteria
- Shaped from a single sheet of copper with no joints or seams
- Material used is 99.1% Certified Pure Copper
- Glossy finish (food-safe lacquer coating applied on outer surface)
Storing and drinking water from copper vessels is an ancient Ayurvedic practice. Copper has the following benefits:
- Antibacterial & antiviral
- Promotes the absorption of iron
- Copper is a metal like silver or brass, and will therefore naturally develop a patina over time, giving it an elegant antique appearance.
- Wash the carafe before use. Wash once a week thereafter.
- To get the full benefits from the copper, keep your water in the carafe for at least 6-8 hours.
- Squeeze half a lemon & 1 tablespoon of salt into the carafe. Add 1-2 cups of warm water.
- Shake the carafe & pour the liquid out. Rinse the carafe well.
- If you notice any copper build-up, use the squeezed lemon to wipe inside the neck of the carafe, & then wipe with a cloth.
- Do not use any hot liquids, juice or other additives.
- Do not attempt to clean in the dishwasher.
- Do not clean with soaps or detergents, as these will damage the copper.
- Capacity: 1L
- Weight: 400g
- Base Diameter: 13.5cm, Height: 20cm, Mouth Diameter: 10.5cm
- Natural Copper, Food-Safe Lacquer Coating.
Country of Origin:
- Made in India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.