A lovely baby shower gift for new parents!
- 150ml wide neck Cherub glass bottle with silicone colour-change sleeve
- 1 x slow-flow nitrosamine-free silicon teat (0-3 months)
- 1 x travel seal
- 1 x screw cap & lid
Key Benefits of the Cherub bottle:
- 100% BPA-free
- PVC-free, phthalate-free & polycarbonate-free
- Glass is durable & eco-friendly, made from natural raw materials
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 600°C
- Shock resistant; can withstand being dropped
- Easy for baby to grip
- Fully washable, dishwasher safe, steriliser safe
- Compatible with most other brands of wide neck teats
- Compatible with most other brands of wide neck breast pumps
- Available in a choice of bright, cute colours
- Won’t absorb odours or flavours; keeps baby’s milk or juice fresh & tasty!
The magic of the colour-change sleeve:
The innovative colour-changing silicone sleeve will start turning white once the liquid in the bottle reaches 42C° or higher. 42° is the highest recommended temperature for baby milk or formula. The sleeve is made of food-grade silicone and can be removed for easy cleaning. It also makes the bottle easier for little hands to grip, and provides the bottle with shock protection when dropped.
Why you should ditch plastic bottles: When plastic is heated up, it starts to break down, which causes it to leach out all sorts of nasty substances. These include Bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalates – toxic chemicals you don’t want anywhere near your baby’s milk! Glass on the other hand, is made of natural materials, and is an inert substance, meaning it’s non-leaching. Switching to glass is the safe and healthy choice – for your baby, your planet and your own peace of mind.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.