- Easy-to-use home microgreen growing kit
- Fits on windowsills & countertops
- Grow your own tasty & wholesome microgreens in your kitchen
- Stylish microgreens tray
- Add water to the growing medium, stir to distribute in growing tray.
- Sprinkle seeds on the soil medium.
- Keep the lid closed for the first three days of growth.
- Keep seeds moist for 2 weeks until ready to harvest.
- Trim at 3 inches for salads & garnishes; remove used soil & compost.
- Dimensions: 37 x 8 x 16.3 cm
- Plastic Tray
Country of Origin:
- Made in China
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By TracyExcellent08/05/2020, By AlvaWorks so well. The baby greens are happy in here28/03/2020, By GreenProfessional05/02/2020, By KaeylaI'm halfway through using my first batch of sprouts and I've found the whole process easy and efficient and the whole thing looks elegant on the shelf. The seeds sprouted very quickly with the lid on. The only thing I've found (which isn't a problem for me) is to take the top half of the container off the water tray underneath when watering so that the water can run out freely. If you don't water as much then I guess you wouldn't need to do that. I'm very happy with this product and will probably buy more.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.