- Microneedling - The process of rolling over the skin with tiny, sterile needles.
- The microneedling process also improves the skin’s absorption of skincare products.
- The Celluvac Derma Roller can be used on the face, neck and body.
Helps to improve the appearance of:
- Lines & wrinkles
- Hyper-pigmentation & age spots
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks & cellulite
- Uneven skin tone
- Smoothes skin texture
- Dip the head of the roller into a cup of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) at a solution of at least 70%. Soak for fifteen minutes.
- Make sure your skin is completely clean. Use a gentle exfoliating cleanser, followed by a toner, to prepare your skin.
- Using firm but light pressure, roll the head over your skin in star-shaped motions: up and down over the same area 3-4 times, then left to right 3-4 times, then diagonally 3-4 times.
- Repeat until you have covered the entire area you want to treat.
- Apply your serum & moisturiser directly afterwards for best results.
- Your skin may look and feel a little sunburned after use. This will subside after 1-2 hours. Because of this, it’s best to use your roller in the evenings, before bed.
- Avoid exposing the treated skin to direct sunlight for 24 hours after rolling.
- Sterilise the roller promptly after use.
- Always sterilise your Derma Roller before and after use.
- Keep your Derma Roller safely stored and return its cover after use, to prevent the needles from getting bent.
- Store your Derma Roller in clean, cool and dry conditions. Do not let it sit in a wet area.
- Needles: 0.75mm
- Weight: 0.3g
Country of Origin:
- Manufactured in China
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product28/01/2021, By Kyla5/501/12/2020, By MiancaI always a bit scared to use it at first. Thought it would leave marks for longer but it actually helped my Sikkim heal quickly and the redness has gone down30/11/2020, By LizNo instructions with product.01/11/2020, By GowwaaThis really works like toning the muscles on your body, we need this in our face too and it really works.14/10/2020, By TanjaPremium, high quality product. Works well01/09/2020, By VernetteA good value for money product for those who would prefer to treat themselves at home. Unfortunately no instructions come with the product but there is ample information on the internet
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.