- 18-in-1 liquid castile soap scented with essential oils
- Ultra-concentrated multipurpose soap
- Can be used on face, body, hair - food, dishes, floors, pets and more
- Just 4 drops are enough for a shower!
- Free from synthetic detergents, foaming agents and surfactants
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives and colours
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
- No animal Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
How To Use Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap? Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Body & Beauty:
- Face: 2-3 drops on we hands, applied to wet face.
- Body: 1 small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to wet body.
- Hair: ½ tablespoon in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tablespoon in ½ a cup of water work that into wet hair.
- Bath: Completely depends on water amount, but roughly 2 tablespoons soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ teaspoon ; Work to a lather in wet hands and apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap and may take some time getting used to)
- Foot Bath: 1 ½ teaspoons in small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 tablespoon in a bowl of steaming hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: ⅓ - ½ capfuls of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ capfuls of white spirit vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for high-efficiency washing machines.
- Mopping: ½ capful of soap in 2 litres of hot water.
- All-Purpose Cleaning: ¼ capful of soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon of soap in 750 ml of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure carbonated water (club soda/seltzer water), or half white spirit vinegar/half water.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil. Empty toilet by turning off the water at the tap and flushing. Squirt the bowl thoroughly, sprinkle Sodium bicarbonate powder on the toilet brush, scrub the bowl, let sit for 10 minutes, turn on water and flush.
- Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. ¼ teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
- Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, as well as overall dirtiness. Dr. Bronner wets her dog thoroughly, then starts to work in castile soap up and down their flanks and hackles until she reaches a good lather. She really massages it in, down to the skin. This soap may not be suitable for dogs with sensitive skin conditions or if prone to dry skin.
- Plant Spray For Bugs (aphids): 1 tablespoon in a quart of water. Add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or Cinnamon, if desired.
- Ant Spray (not on plants): ¼ capful of tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration with burn plants.)
Discover more amazing ways to use your Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Liquid Castile Soaps on Lisa Bronner’s official YouTube channel.
NOTICE: It’s important to take care of how your unique skin reacts to the soap. If you find it too harsh, try diluting. But always discontinue immediately if irritation occurs.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Warning: Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and squirt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Available In: 237 ml, and 473 ml.
- Water, Potassium Cocoate*‡, Potassium Palm Kernelate*‡, Potassium Olivate*‡, Glycerin*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil‡◊, Potassium Hempate*, Potassium Jojobate*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool◊.
- *Controlled organic cultivation.
- ‡Certified fair trade by IMO.
- ◊Natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
23 out of 23 people would recommend this product10/07/2021, By KellyWonderful for sensitive and acne prone skin. Saw improvements within a week of using it.05/05/2021, By LaurenThe best soap. Natural and versatile. I especially love it for my skin05/05/2021, By LaurenThis is the best soap. Natural and Versatile. I especially love it for my skin.06/04/2021, By ZoeMy favourite, a product I have been using for many years.26/02/2021, By Veeit didn’t change my life as a bodywash but i loved this product as a face wash. It deals very well with acne breakouts. Be careful not to use around your eyes.29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product13/08/2020, By PennyGreat product, the addition of tea tree oil gives it a well-cleaned scent. Bought this to clean cloth menstrual pads.06/08/2020, By GreenieNice27/07/2020, By OceanWell done08/06/2020, By GoodnessLittle cleans well23/05/2020, By First bornWell done on this soap08/05/2020, By IreneWorks so well08/05/2020, By BrynnaI've been using Dr. Bronner's Castile soaps as bases for all my household cleaners - does the job and smells great!28/04/2020, By TeeI bought it solely for my backne which I've had since my teen years.
The spots are slowly fading, Im happy.14/04/2020, By AdeneSuper gentle and does not irritate skin08/04/2020, By LouGreat product and does the job.05/04/2020, By BlueBringing you real soap01/04/2020, By WinnerGood use of tea tree17/03/2020, By GreenToo good02/03/2020, By KimI couldn't be happier. My skin feels fresh. A little goes a long way as it foams up from a single drop.22/02/2020, By EcoToo good17/01/2020, By SupportTop stuff
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.