- Size: 5 (16kg) Pack of 31
- Dry: the natural high-tech absorbent core is effective for up to 12 hours and the nappy’s core is made from materials such as cellulose and a super-absorbent starch-based gel
- Biodegradable waterproof lining and anti-leak barriers
- Naturally comfy: the soft waist and elastic side stretch panels naturally adjust to your baby’s body shape for greater freedom of movement.
- Safe: avoid harsh chemicals that can contribute to nappy rash, eczema or sensitive skin.
- 30% less chemicals than standard nappies and 15% less chemicals than other eco nappies.
- Soft internal lining and transfer layer made from natural hypoallergenic fibres
- Naturally scented: with natural essential oils of ylang ylang chamomile, lavender and geranium.
- Biodegradable: almost 70%, including packaging, will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years. Compare this to standard nappies that can take up to 400 years to biodegrade!
Did You Know? As part of their commitment to producing “the world’s greenest nappy”, the bio Baby manufacturer is in the process of building a wind farm to power their factory!
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product21/12/2017, By SueAwesome nappies - way less nappy area irritation than the "familiar" brands. Beautiful design, fit & absorption. Minus one point because they are so darn expensive...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.