- Size: 4 (13kg) Pack of 34
- Naturally Comfy: soft, natural hypoallergenic fibres and gentle natural materials.
- Dry: waterproof nappy lining and anti-leak barriers. Natural materials form a high-tech absorbent core that lasts up to 12 hours
- Adjustable fit for greater freedom and ease of movement.
- Eco and body-friendly: harsh chemicals can contribute to nappy rash, eczema or sensitive skin problems. Bio Baby contains 30% less chemicals than standard nappies and 15% less chemicals than other eco nappies.
- Biodegradable: 70%, including packaging; will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- Naturally scented: with 100 % natural essential oils of ylang ylang chamomile, lavender and geranium.
Did you know that standard nappies can take up to 500 years to biodegrade! Bio Baby are also building a wind farm to power their factory, to walk their ecological talk.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product14/11/2016, By DanicaThese nappies are super absorbent and never leak! From after her bath (6pm) till when she wakes up (6am) the nappy holds and babys bum is soft and dry. These are magical, life-saving, sleep-prolongers :D On roadtrips, they are the bomb!
Their smell is so pleasant and its great to know that when we bury them in our garden, they are going to decompose quickly and nourish the soil, not sit and rot in a landfill, taking over 300 years to disappear, as do all the
ormal plastic petroleum based ones!17/08/2016, By LuisaNo leaks, happy Mama, happy baby and happy environment!13/06/2016, By VickiI have been using these nappies for several months for nighttime use and they are brilliant. No leakages and are really comfy for babes.11/06/2016, By JemThis nappy keeps my son dry all throughout the night and hes a heavy wetter. They are a bit pricey but if you use cloth during the day, 1 disposable per night only works out to less than 1 pack per month. Highly worth it for the few hours more sleep I get not having to change at 4am! Im glad I can give him a good start to living on this planet with these biodegradable chemical free disposables.
(Hes 11 kgs and he uses the size 4)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.