- Made with natural ingredients
- Works with beer or cider
- Can also be used with non-alcoholic beer or soda water
- Use to make a soft, tasty beer bread loaf, mini-loaves, muffins or flatbreads
- Can be used to batter fish
- So easy to use; bake a loaf in just 45 minutes
- Makes one loaf in a standard loaf tin
- Calico bag is hand-sewn by the Hands of Hope charity
- Label is made from masuga, an eco-friendly paper made with sugar cane waste
- An original gift for any special occasion
- Pour the beer bread into a mixing bowl.
- Add 330ml beer, at room temperature to ensure activation.
- Stir to combine & pour into a prepared baking tin.
- Bake for approx. 45min & you’ll soon have a loaf of fresh, delicious beer bread!
Unbleached white bread wheat flour (wheat, gluten), mineral salts (electrolytic iron, zinc oxide), sugar (granulated cane sugar/ sucrose), baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, potassium bitartrate), salt, garlic, herbs, spices, maltodextrin (non-GM), maize, natural flavour, natural colour (plant derived)
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product01/02/2016, By AlidaI love love LOVE this product. Only downside was that I only bought one bag. Its fresh, something different and definitely worth buying28/08/2015, By BiffieI have tried all of these. All the flavours. Its way too salty for my taste and does not have the texture of bread -- its closer to buttermilk rusks before they are dried out.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.