What makes Bambo nappies so good for baby and for the environment?
- Ultra-soft & breathable for long-lasting comfort
- Won’t cause skin irritations or allergies
- Suitable for babies with sensitive skin
- Highly absorbent, keeping baby dry and happy
- Draws wetness away from the skin, preventing irritation, dampness & nappy rash
- Made using sustainable, ethically sourced raw materials
- Elasticated back for comfortable fit
- Hook-and-loop fasteners are easy to adjust
- Double leakage barriers with super-soft elastic
- No optical brighteners, dyes or perfumes
- Recyclable packaging
- 12 – 22kg, great for active, growing toddlers
Did You Know? Bambo is the only European nappy brand to carry the Nordic Swan Eco Label – a guarantee that every stage of their production is as green as possible. During the Bambo production process, all plastic off-cuts are recycled, and there is a grey water recycling system in place as well.
Please Note: Do not compost any nappies unless you have local council permission to do so; incorrect composting of nappies can encourage pests and spread bacteria.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.