- Two soft, safe & highly absorbent 3-layer bamboo inserts
- Inserts are sewn-in (All-in-One)
- With soft inner suede lining for extra comfort and absorption*
- Easy to use, easy to wash
- Less bulky than conventional cloth nappies
- Super-absorbent & soft
- No harsh chemicals or synthetic fibres; safer for baby’s delicate skin
- Designed for durability even with frequent washing
- Easy to clean & care for
- Fully adjustable; fits most babies from birth to potty training
- Affords baby full-range of motion, and mobility
*Please note: The suede cloth is made from polyester, a synthetic material that is often used with cloth nappies because it quickly wicks moisture away from baby's skin keeping them nice and dry and is also very fast to dry so laundry drying time is greatly reduced.
- No stuffing, folding or separating parts – just put the nappy on, take it off, wash, dry and repeat.
- New cloth nappies need to be washed prior to first use. Microfibre inserts require at least 1 wash while Bamboo inserts reach their full absorbency after 10 washes.
Washing & Care:
- Remove flushable liner and any solid waste.
- Store in a dry, covered container until laundry day.
- 1 short rinse cycle to remove any excess solids (detergent optional).
- 1 heavy duty wash cycle (up to 40°C) with detergent.
- Hang nappies in the sun to dry.
- Tumble dry on a low setting.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or soak nappies in any sterilizing solution.
- DO NOT use bleach on nappies.
- Stain removal: gently rub stains with a soap bar, hang in sun to dry after re-washing.
- One Size Fits Most: 5 - 17 kgs
- PUL (Outer), Bamboo/Cotton Blend Fleece (Inners).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.