- Made with vinegar and an infusion of citrus
- Naturally antibacterial
- Effectively cleans and disinfects multiple surfaces around the home
- No toxins or irritants
- Safe for families
- Safe for the water system
- Citrus scent freshens the air and deters insects
- Part of The Apothecary’s “Spotless” cleaning range
Did You Know? You can dilute Citrus Vinegar Cleaner with water to make a relaxing foot soak, or a shine-boosting rinse for blonde hair – it’s that gentle!
- Dilute with water to clean ceramic, metal, tiled or wooden surfaces.
- Add to a bucket of water to mop floors.
- Use neat or diluted to clean windows and glass.
- Add to rinse water or use as dishwasher rinse aid for sparkling dishes.
- Use neat to clean and disinfect toilet bowl, chopping boards and kitchen surfaces.
Vinegar infused with citrus peels, Citric Acid
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/08/2023, By ZelLovely product! I mix it with water in a spray bottle and use it to clean counter tops/ wipe down anything really. The smell really is not overpowering. Also does not leave a sticky residue as other products do. Highly recommend. A little goes a long way.19/07/2022, By KimGreat natural product!
I see two other reviews that say it smells like vinegar.... well hello, it IS vinegar! That's the beauty of it! No harsh chemical smells and safe for your home and body. Highly recommend!06/08/2021, By HilaryI'm not 100% sure of this product. I used it to clean the shower glass & it ended up a bit streaky with a peculiar smell which lasted for a couple of days.18/04/2021, By TraceyGreat product that can be used anywhere.05/02/2021, By JoyUnpleasant -smelt like vinegar.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.