- Rooibos, Tea Tree & Rosemary flavored soap bar
- Can be used on face, body & hands
- Natural ingredients
- Tea tree has natural antimicrobial properties
- Contains antioxidants
- Natural citrus fragrance from essential oils
- Locally sourced ingredients used whenever possible
- A product with a purpose: provides jobs, community upliftment, empowers women
- Handmade & individually packed by women in the community
- Contains Palm Oil that is sustainably sourced
- This product is not tested on animals
- Free from artificial colourants, fragrances & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wet the soap
- Work the soap into a lather between your hands
- Apply it to your hands & body
- Gently massage it into your skin in a circular motion for about 30 seconds
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Store on a well-drained surface & leave to dry
- Available in 45 g, or 115 g
- Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aspalathus linearis leaf extract, Aqua (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia, Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf oil, Limonene*, Linalool*.
- * from essential oils.
- Wrapped in Antjies paper & plastic wrapping.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product24/04/2021, By ClaudiaGood soap15/02/2021, By TenaLoving my antibacterial rooibos soap, the texture is the best. It really makes your skin feeling clean without feeling dry19/01/2021, By HumairaLove this soap. Because of the bits of rooibos also serves as an exfoliater11/12/2020, By RCleaves my skin clean and smooth without drying it up. love it!15/10/2020, By AliaThis product has helped with my dry skin and rashes. It smells great as well.12/10/2020, By MaryReally helped sooth eczema and acne, wonderful
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.