- Children’s zinc lozenges with whole food concentrates
- Each lozenge provides 8mg of organically chelated zinc
- Promotes immune function
- Relieves the symptoms of colds & sore throats
- Can help to soothe stomach upsets
- Beneficial for learning & memory
- Enriched with a soothing combination of herbal extracts (echinacea, olive leaf, slippery elm & ginger)
- Natural tangerine flavour & cute animal shapes
- Hypoallergenic, gluten-free
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Contains no yeast, soy, wheat or milk
- Manufactured to meet strict government safety standards for heavy metals & toxins, including California's Prop 65
- As a dietary supplement for children, one animal-shaped lozenge once daily (or as recommended by your health care practitioner).
- Keep tightly closed, store in a cool dry place.
- 90 lozenges
- Zinc (as aspartate, monomethionine): 8mg
- Echinacea extract (Echinacea angustifolia root and rhizome)
- Olive leaf extract (Olea europaea)
- Slippery elm (Ulmus rubra bark)
- Ginger extract (Zingiber officinale root)
Other ingredients: Fructose, natural flavours, citric acid, stearic acid, guar gum, magnesium stearate, silica and natural colour.
Country of Origin:
Manufactured in Amityville, New York by Natural Organics Laboratories, Inc. Makers of Nature’s Plus
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product22/08/2020, By BelaMy child enjoys the taste and fun animal shapes. It's not a problem to remember to take them daily because of the taste and fun aspect.. Not sure how effective they are, but one lives in hope.07/08/2020, By JadeGiven to my nine year old as a supplement. So far it is all it has promised. He takes one a day with dinner.26/05/2020, By MJMy fussy toddler takes them happily and enjoys the nartjie taste! Can’t say it keeps him healthier for sure but I like to believe it helps :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.