- Semi-sweet chocolate made with naturally organic Tanzanian cocoa beans
- Vegan-friendly, gluten-free, soy-free & dairy-free
- No artificial preservatives, additives, colours or flavours
- Made using ethically traded ingredients
- Produced using a sustainable bean-to-bar process
- Halaal & Kosher certified
- Direct Trade means money for the cocoa beans goes directly to the farmers
Did you know? Afrikoa’s carbon footprint is just one-fifth of normal cocoa traders, because the cocoa beans never leave the continent at any stage of the production process. The Afrikoa range is “Made in Africa, for Africa”.
Cocoa beans (cocoa mass) (50%), sugar, cocoa butter (5%), sunflower lecithin
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product30/10/2019, By LorraineThe best dark chocolate available!
No added junk and just the perfect balance between bitter and sweet.15/10/2019, By AngelaVery delicious! No different to common dark chocolate that include dairy.26/07/2019, By ClaireDelicious!!30/01/2019, By TonyDoesnt taste like the dark chocolate you would have been used to. Has a strong cocoa butter taste, similar to the way it tastes when I make it from scratch.23/01/2019, By JahniThis is very different from any other chocolate I've tasted, but very nice indeed.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.