Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Baby carrier for babies from 4 months
- Suitable for babies up to 4 months/ 3 Years (20kg)
- Ergonomic design
- A healthy, supportive baby-wearing accessory
- Strong support for baby’s spine & hip development
- Specially designed hood provides support for baby’s head & neck while sleeping
- The buckles allow for easy and efficient strapping and unstrapping.
- Very lightweight & comfortable
- Safe, durable & practical
- Modern design
- Can be used for front or back carrying
Did You Know? The African Baby Carrier is made in a Fair Trade accredited workshop, and is a member of Cooperation for Fair Trade in Africa (COFTA).
- Ideally, the baby should be carried on the front of their carer during the first 3-5 month
- Thereafter on the back and the front what ever suits at the time.
- Can be used from 4 months of age or as soon as the baby can hold its own head, until 3 years of age or up to 20kg’s
- Straps can be crossed over at the back – making it easier to adjust carrier for front carry position.
- Machine washable on a gentle 30 degree cycle.
- Available in: Grey, Dark Grey, Beige Shwe Shwe and Hemp, Peppertree Boy Heart, Peppertree Sage Rabbit
- Grey & Dark Grey, Shweshwe Beige: Medium-Weight Hemp Canvas with Cotton Canvas.
- Peppertree Sage Rabbit & African Animal Print: Medium-Weight Hemp Canvas with Peppertree Linen or Cotton Canvas.
- Boy Heart: Hemp Canvas with Peppertree Cotton Canvas.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product07/08/2019, By CeCeliaThis must be the best carrier I've tried, works well with my 11 month old and my 2 year old.
Strong durable material and also folds up small enough to put away.07/08/2019, By CandiceThe African hemp carrier is such a functional and comfortable product for both baby and mommy. It resembles being on my son’s nanny’s back which he absolutely loves!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.