- Pure Pine Needle tincture
- Improves immune system
- Reduces inflammation
- High in Vitamins A & C
- Can function as a natural decongestant
- Supports respiratory tract
- Aids neurological health
- Helps to detox the body
- Soothes the gut
- Sustainably harvested
- Expertly lab extracted
- Made in small batches to maintain exceptional quality
- Only wild-harvested once seeds or spores have dropped
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Take one full dropper (10 drops) one to three times a day - once for maintenance dosage and three times in acute cases.
- Put the dropper directly in your mouth or in a glass of water for consumption and keep it in your mouth for 30 seconds for optimum absorption.
- If wanting to avoid ethanol consumption, place drops in hot water and allow ethanol to evaporate for a minute or two.
- Store out of direct sunlight and consume within 6 months.
- If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.
Did you know? Aether Herbalist & Apothecary sustainably harvest an abundant variety of wild herbs & mushrooms from the grasslands, mountains and forests in South Africa. They believe that wild plant medicines are more potent than cultivated herbs. Wild herbs and mushrooms survive in extremely harsh climates, allowing them to build up resistance and resilience to the world - this makes them exceptionally prized and Aether’s favourite medicines to use. They sustainably harvest what they need only once seeds or spores have dropped, allowing the natural cycle of these organisms to continue. They also source herbs of exceptional grade from suppliers all around the world including China, the Himalayas, Siberia, Europe, South America, as well as at home in South Africa.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- Pinus Sp. (10 000 mg), Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol.
- Amber glass bottle, plastic cap with a glass pipette and paper labels. Why not reuse this beautiful glass bottle and pipette for your own homemade creations?
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.