- Alkalinising supplement with 100% natural ingredients
- Assists with your body’s acid-alkaline balance
- Helps to maintain optimal mineral values
- Prevents digestive upsets caused by over-acidity
- Combats issues like pain & inflammation associated with a high acid load
- Helps to ease arthritis & gout
- Increases urinary pH
- Prevents kidney stones
- Promotes overall wellbeing
- Gluten-free, dairy-free
- GMO-free, soy-free
- Suitable for diabetics & vegans
- Natural fruity mango flavour, sweetened with stevia
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Magnesium hydrogenium phosphate is a digestive aid & antacid
- Calcium citrate has phosphate-binding properties which promotes alkalinity
- Potassium bicarbonate alkalises the blood & acts on metabolic acidosis
- Magnesium citrate cleanses the bowels
- Potassium citrate is a diuretic
- Potassium citrate has an alkalinising effect on the urine, preventing the formation of kidney stones
Adults: 1 heaped medicine measure (7.5g) daily, dissolved into a glass of water
Children 6-12 years: Half a medicine measure daily, dissolved into a glass of water
Keep out of reach of children.
If you follow a calcium-free or potassium-free diet, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
If you take beta blockers for a heart disorder, or have renal failure, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Magnesium hydrrogenium phosphate, calcium citrate, potassium bicarbonate, magnesium citrate, dicalcium phosphate 2-hydrate, organic plant calcium, antioxidant: acerola extract, contains sugar: lactose monohydrate, mannitol, stevia, natural mango flavouring
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/01/2019, By SonjaLove this product, works well and taste great
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.